Thread Closed
Accepted- ItsWolfyGaming's Application (Can use as reference, but that is all.)
EDIT: THIS IS AN EXAMPLE OF A GOOD EXAMPLE OF A DECENT APPLICATION AND I REALISED THAT IT DOESN'T MATTER YOUR AGE, YOU STILL HAVE A CHANCE OF MAKING IT INTO THE STAFF TEAM.

Original:
In Game Name (IGN): SirWalrusReviews
How old are you? 12, but really mature.

How many hours a day can you grant? Weekday: 3-4, Weekends 6-8 hours.
Have you used hacks in the past?: Never
What can you bring to the server you are applying for?: Plugin Support, Building Skills, Fairness, and Administration
What's your skype username?: TehTrollaKing (It was made before I knew what trolling was)
Have you been staff before? If so, what and where? I have been staff before, I was an admin on a server that never got released because the Owner gave up on the project
Why do you think you should be staff? I have been staff before, I'm not too needy and even though I might not get chosen, I will still play on the server.
Which timezone do you play from? GMT
Do you have a teamspeak? (If you don't have teamspeak you may be denied): Yes
Any additional notes about yourself?: You may say because I'm 12 I'm too young to be staff, but give me a chance and I will blow your mind.

Updated:
In Game Name (IGN): ItsWolfyGaming
How old are you? 13 and really mature.

How many hours a day can you grant? Weekday: 3-4, Weekends 6-8 hours.
Have you used hacks in the past?: Only on servers that allow it.
What can you bring to the server you are applying for?: Plugin Support, Fairness, and Administration
What's your skype username?: sirwalrusgaming
Have you been staff before? If so, what and where? I have been staff before, I was an admin on a server that never got released because the Owner gave up on the project
Why do you think you should be staff? I have been staff before, I'm not too needy and even though I might not get chosen, I will still play on the server.
Which timezone do you play from? GMT (BST IN SUMMER)
Do you have a teamspeak? (If you don't have teamspeak you may be denied): Yes
Any additional notes about yourself?: Not anymore Big Grin

I would like to take this into further review, hop on skype or teamspeak and we will talk more

TS: RaisinChaos
TS IP: ts3.servebear.com

~RaisinChaos

~RaisingChaos

TS: RaisingChaos

Minecraft Server Side:  Owner

[/url][url=http://steamsignature.com][Image: 76561198121189680.png]

Thread Closed