Hidden Servers
We just launched our second Hidden Source server, let us know if you notice any bugs.
[Image: 76561198063325765.png]

erm Hi i dont know if im posting this in the right place but im posting it because i think this needs sorting. ok there are 2 players in one of your hidden servers called ISIS Recruit and Killer Memestar they keep TKing me and keep accusing me off the TKing yes i admit yesterday i did TK them only because they TKed me in the first place if FF is on or set to reflect i dont TK on perpuse plus they keep throwing abuse at me when im the hidden. i'm really sorry if this has been posted in the wrong place but i don't wonna keep joining your servers to be accused of TKing and TKed. (Edit: sorry for this but i've just looked at my steam profile and the two that are harrashing me have left messages on my profile their steam names are "Sad" and "dubbez" i greatly appreciate any Admin who reads this post of mine

(06-29-2016, 11:31 AM)PirateKyuubi Wrote: erm Hi i dont know if im posting this in the right place but im posting it because i think this needs sorting. ok there are 2 players in one of your hidden servers called ISIS Recruit and Killer Memestar they keep TKing me and keep accusing me off the TKing yes i admit yesterday i did TK them only because they TKed me in the first place if FF is on or set to reflect i dont TK on perpuse plus they keep throwing abuse at me when im the hidden. i'm really sorry if this has been posted in the wrong place but i don't wonna keep joining your servers to be accused of TKing and TKed. (Edit: sorry for this but i've just looked at my steam profile and the two that are harrashing me have left messages on my profile their steam names are "Sad" and "dubbez" i greatly appreciate any Admin who reads this post of mine

I'll take a look, thanks for letting us know.

Hi there,

I am playing hidden for 4 years and I would like to be an admin on the server serverbear PS off. My name in the game is Andrew. Please Smile

tikho is in charge of this. I'll remind him.

(12-08-2016, 10:42 AM)Andrew012p Wrote: Hi there,

I am playing hidden for 4 years and I would like to be an admin on the server serverbear PS off.  My name in the game is Andrew. Please Smile

We are currently not looking to take on any admins for the hidden servers. We will keep your willingness in mind if this situation changes.

-tikho