Applications
I'm not sure if I like the idea of people applying for staff positions on the forums. Would it not be better for people to apply using Google Forms or something similar?

Some people might not want to write personal details in a forum post, I know I don't.
[Image: 76561198063325765.png]

I've seen on most forums that they have a sub forum called Applications or something and every post in there is created as a private post only to be seen by people with the right perms, maybe we could have something like that?
~ ItsWolfyGaming

TS: ItsWolfyGaming

TS IP: ts3.servebear.com

Minecraft Server Side: Co-Owner

[Image: 76561198157300795.png]

(09-07-2016, 05:15 PM)DingoMugger Wrote: I'm not sure if I like the idea of people applying for staff positions on the forums. Would it not be better for people to apply using Google Forms or something similar?

Some people might not want to write personal details in a forum post, I know I don't.

Not in any way will I ever consider it, I've seen the way that was done before, it's too unorganized for my OCD and barely readable, it also looks unprofessional for MC servers.

~RaisingChaos

TS: RaisingChaos

Minecraft Server Side:  Owner

[/url][url=http://steamsignature.com][Image: 76561198121189680.png]

I still think making threads private is the best of both worlds. Chan wants it to be on forums, Tom wants it so that no one can see your application.
~ ItsWolfyGaming

I've set up an applications section under General. It should have the correct permissions but will need testing by a default user. Hopefully this should allow people to post while only allowing mods and higher to view them.

YES, thanks Matt Big Grin
~ ItsWolfyGaming

Forums have been jazzed up a bit and should all be working fine now