Almost Anniversary
Servebear...

It's almost my 1 year anniversary at Servebear and to be honest, this is one of the best servers I've applied to and one of the longest servers I've stayed at.

It's incredible to think that almost 1 year ago I was young stupid and powerless, now look at me.  Now look at me, I'm 1 year older and on Factions Co-Owner, if not that, Head-Admin.
(Ranks are complicated at the moment xD)
Also, I only applied for Helper in Plugins, I did not accept to get that far up the chain, although I wanted to, I didn't think I could/would. I thought it would be a server I gave up on 5 days later. It is most definitely not one of those servers :D

September 6th 2015, 5:43pm was when I first made my staff application (The first official application on the forums, which did not look as good as it did now) and then September 6th 2015, 5:50pm I got accepted and my first task was set. Fix a problem with the prison mines. It wasn't a hard problem to fix but it proved myself to the crew of Servebear that I could do what I was tasked.

I'll be honest, there were some rough patches in the middle but we powered though it and I'm still here :D

Thanks Servebear for making me, me.

For those who are interested, this is my application: http://servebear.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=8
~ ItsWolfyGaming

TS: ItsWolfyGaming

TS IP: ts3.servebear.com

Minecraft Server Side: Co-Owner

[Image: 76561198157300795.png]

Best post yet! Glad to have you with us, not sure where we'd be without you.
[Image: 76561198063325765.png]

(06-17-2016, 08:14 PM)dinghyhugger Wrote: Best post yet! Glad to have you with us, not sure where we'd be without you.

Feels great seeing that from THE owner of Servebear. You are a legend to staff on the server, they always see you on teamspeak buut have never heard your voice. Glad to be one of the lucky few.
~ ItsWolfyGaming

TS: ItsWolfyGaming

TS IP: ts3.servebear.com

Minecraft Server Side: Co-Owner

[Image: 76561198157300795.png]

Your welcome m8, glad to have you here m8. lol

~RaisingChaos

TS: RaisingChaos

Minecraft Server Side:  Owner

[/url][url=http://steamsignature.com][Image: 76561198121189680.png]